Introducing the New Cloud9 Button Board
April 27, 2017
We’re excited to introduce the new and improved Cloud9 Button Board! The Cloud9 Button Board is a custom-designed hardware device that supports configuration of 24 physical buttons on 3 dynamic pages.
This device will empower traders to interact with their counterparties with both speed and efficiency when using Cloud9.
The Cloud9 Button Board includes features such as:
- 24 physical buttons on 3 pages
- 8 Predefined, fixed function buttons for handset/microphone toggle, release, page up and page down
- Dynamic button labels
- Latching or momentary button state assignment
- Support for shoutdowns and ringdowns
- Support for up to four group broadcast buttons
The Cloud9 Button Board connects to the user’s computer via a standard USB cable and is locally powered through this connection. For current 8 and 16 button board users, your existing settings are automatically preserved and mapped over when you replace older button boards with this newer version.
The button board also comes with an optional mounting stand for additional ease of use.
Cloud9 customers interested in placing an order for the new Cloud9 Button Board should contact their salesperson.
Not a Cloud9 customer? To get a demo of Cloud9, contact us today!