Cloud9 Technologies and EY have announced a series of virtual roundtables that will examine compliance, data management and cloud deployment best practices for the institutional community.
The first of these virtual events will take place on Thursday, April 8 at 10 am ET and will examine the following issues:
- The shifting approach to compliance in what has become a more virtual environment comprised of a distributed workforce
- Shifting dynamics of voice trading and data capture from a compliance perspective
- The growing importance of establishing a robust community of partners
- Differences in the way asset managers, banks and brokers need to approach the distributed compliance process
- Key developments that will drive an efficient compliance process in an ongoing virtual landscape
The event will feature the following panelists:
- Moderator: Gráinne McNamara, Principal, EY
- Matt Smith, CEO, SteelEye
- Phil Fry, VP of Product Strategy, Verint
- Leo Papadopoulos, Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Cloud9 Technologies
If you’re interested in attending the virtual event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.